Freway respects your privacy and we are committed to keeping your personal information and other data confidential and secure.
1. When does this Website Privacy Statement apply?
This Website Privacy Statement explains the approach taken by Freway Limited and the members of the Freway ("we" or "us") toward the personal information and data that we collect about you ("Your Information") when you visit this Website, electronically respond to our online advertisements or when you send us communications via any computer, mobile or other similar electronic devices ("Device"). It does not apply to information we collect in other ways e.g. when you are dealing with our staff in a branch or over the telephone. In these cases, there may be other privacy statements and terms and conditions that are applicable.
This Website Privacy Statement is limited to information and data collected on this Website, our online advertisements and electronic communications. Our Website Privacy Statement does not apply when you leave our Website, including third-party websites where our online advertisements are displayed or links to third-party websites which we do not operate or control. Please read the privacy statements and terms and conditions of these third-party websites and decide whether they satisfactorily protect your rights.
2. You consent to our use of Your Information and Cookies
3. What information do we collect about you?
Cookies are small data files which are placed on your Device when you visit certain parts of our Website or click on our online advertisements. Cookies and similar technologies are used to identify your Device for the following purposes:
（Ⅰ）Strictly necessary cookies.
These essential cookies are set throughout our Website and are required for the operation of our Website to:
- allow our web server to determine whether the cookies setting on your web browser has been enabled or disabled. This allows us to know whether data can be collected from your web browser;
- temporarily allow you to carry information between pages of our Website to avoid having to re-enter that information;
- temporarily identify your Device after you have logged in to a secure page on our Website so that our web server can maintain a dialogue with your web browser in order for you to carry out certain activities.